Tuesday, November 13, 2007

mmmm, pizookie!!

I'm not kidding. This is, word-for-word, what the waitress said when she delivered my pizookie tonight...

"I'm sorry it looks like there's poop on your pizookie...we lost the little star-shaped tip that goes on the....."

something. i didn't hear the end of her sentence over the hysterical laughter coming out of me. the beauty of the situation was that it really did look like poop on my pizookie...and she apologized for it before i even noticed. BJ's in cerritos made a loyal customer out of me tonight.

9 Comments:

Blogger Curt Rusick said...

So would it then be called a Pipoopie?

10:14 AM  
Blogger Padfoot240 said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ha..."pipoopie!"

5:35 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

what is that stuff?

9:11 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

i don't think ruby's has a policy...i guess the policy is to not take out food if it looks like a cat pooped on top of it. you'll all be glad to know (or maybe not) that it was not, in fact, poop. it was mousse. which is maybe french for poop. i don't know.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Niall said...

I lol'd pretty hard after reading your actual post because I saw the picture first and immediately thought that there was cat poop on your pizookie.

hahahahahahah

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Krap ... what's a pizookie? Did you have to eat it blindfolded?

7:18 AM  
Blogger The Lunaverse said...

I would have called it a poopzookie

12:54 PM  
Blogger Tracie and Ricky said...

dang this was a funny post. i like pipoopie, LOL

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home