Friday, October 12, 2007

Go Ducks!

First of all, a big welcome back to Curt and John.

Second of all, Curt, I live with your mom and dad. And what I don't understand is, why did you move out? There's no better life than this one. Seriously. Did your mom leave you cute little notes all the time too? Or does she just like me better? I probably already know the answer to that.

And Thirdly, many of you know that I have considered my job at Ruby's to be a ministry for a long time and you'll be glad to hear that Miguel, who cooks at Ruby's, came to the Spanish language service at DFCC a couple weeks ago for the first time, and I hope not the last. so that's cool.

Otherwise, I'm getting really worn out these days. I think I'm spreading myself too thin and it's starting to get to me. Maybe it's time to cut some big stuff out of my life for a while.

4 Comments:

Blogger Padfoot240 said...

Don't cut out heroes!
or people!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

No, I most likely will continue nurturing my love for both Heroes and people. And especially for people who are also heroes.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Cory said...

well said. Time management for the win. it seems like a lot of us our running into these sorts of problems these days.

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ames - maybe she just wants to smother you with kindness so you'll leave ... HAHAHAHA!!!!

j

PS I just noticed that the word verification is handicap accessible. Thank goodness ... my knee is really bothering me.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home