Saturday, November 03, 2007

Stitches!!! Not the book. But...buy the book!

Man, I can't believe I forgot to mention this! Since my brother does not have nearly as much available time or internet access as I do (thanks again, Barajas), I feel it's my duty to let you all know that my nephew got his first set of stitches within the last couple weeks. Poor thing was riding on a scooter during the before-school recess at kindergarten and fell. His face then collided with the handlebars which simultaneously collided with the ground. So he had to go to the hospital to have four stitches put into his upper lip. Look at him, just laying there helpless! Poor little guy!!







The upside was, they gave him really awesome drugs!





5 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Morrison said...

it's all about the drugs! Thanks for the post in my stead.

1:15 PM  
Blogger The Lunaverse said...

The cool thing about stiches is that you get cool scars. Back in 82, I got my first set. I crawlled into a chair. The scar is barely visible. Then in 1984, I ran intto an air conditioner and busted up my right eyebrow. I wrapped up the eighties with an open chin I got skateboarding. High Five!!!

2:53 PM  
Blogger The Lunaverse said...

I can't spell

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still recall Kevin's first sets (that's sets as in more than one in a very short period of time). Believe the first was the result of a close encounter with the corner of a coffee table, and the second kind of popped around the first set when he pulled an "Arte Johnson" off his trike. Kid looked like Frankenstein.

6:26 AM  
Blogger Reverend Nathaniel "Chops" Bailey said...

That "awesome drugs" picture makes me giggle like a little girl.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home