Thursday, April 06, 2006

There were no decorations for homosexuality week in chapel. I was very disappointed.


This is just like the sword my granddad gave me. It was his dad's Knights Templar sword. I wonder if he ever killed anybody with it because they got too close to the treasure.

In other news, plans are moving forward for my trip to Peru in August. I most likely won't be able to take the sword, but I will be taking a Spanish-English dictionary, which will probably prove more useful in the long run. My plans as of right now are to leave in August for Cuzco, Peru and stay in the home of Ricky and Tracie Olivares (which also doubles as the church) as an intern until November. I am very nervous, but also really excited! My two main fears are traveling alone from here to there, and getting sick and/or homesick while I'm there. Please pray for these fears to be relieved.

29 DAYS UNTIL GRADUATION!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Morrison said...

Man, I didn't get anything... what's up with that?? :-)

1:12 PM  
Blogger Padfoot240 said...

ahhh, we're going to miss you Amy

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home