Tuesday, January 17, 2006

genius


First of all, a big "Go Ducks" to Kevin and John for making it into the baseball hall of fame. Not bad guys.

Secondly, if you are my teacher and we are having a class discussion on Baz Luhrmann's Romeo and Juliet and you say, "okay, I still need to hear from amy, colleen, jeff, julie, and joey," because we haven't contributed to your stupid discussion yet, then when I have my hand raised for the final fifteen minutes of class in order to be recognized and share my opinions on the theme of time in the film, don't ignore me. because that really bothers me.

11 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Morrison said...

"Oh, did you go to Hollywood Upstairs Medical School, too?"

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, you should've commented that Clair Danes' acting in the final scene--she has a disgusting "cry face"--was so terrible, you were relieved when she finally shot herself. That should get the teacher's attention.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Kevin Morrison said...

HA! Gayngels! That's cute. No. For purposes of being different, I'm taking FEAR THE TURTLE. I'm sure everyone can make the connection. I'm also adopting all Pittsburgh teams. Western Pennsylvania was our favorite area on our trip. Might pick up a place there one day.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

fear the turtle, eh? is that some sort of poo reference?

9:41 AM  
Blogger Kevin Morrison said...

No, it's sports... refers to a team. Not the Ducks.

11:40 AM  
Blogger media39 said...

I'll take Go Doyers for our hispanic friends.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Padfoot240 said...

If I am ever your teacher in the future, I will keep that in mind.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Kevin Morrison said...

Who is this "Kevin" character... I have not yet issued any licensing agreements on use of the "Kevin" brand name.


FEAR THE TURTLE!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Padfoot240 said...

While you may have the license for "Kevin", I myself hold the license for "kevin".

6:02 PM  
Blogger Kevin Morrison said...

well played, but I also claim "~kevin"

6:48 PM  
Blogger Kevin Morrison said...

What is the time standard for considering a blog a "dead blog?" :)

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home