Thursday, December 08, 2005

i think i'm over the whole doober thing by now

well, it's just after midnight and i really should be studying for my Christian heritage final tomorrow. but i am not. like a dummy. instead, i am alternately watching M*A*S*H, staring blankly at my study guide and notes, talking to my friend timmy jimmy harbaugh, and blogging. i don't know what it is about studying that makes me want to punch myself in the face. i mean it's not like it's hard. my notes are right there. i took some pretty good ones. i get it, you know? i guess i just don't care that much that Jack Hayford argued that spiritual baptism gives you the capability to speak in tongues but it's not law, and whether or not you speak in tongues is up to you. i guess that's what i get for going to an assemblies of God school...whatever that means. haha. stupid condom school. i want to punch it in the face. oh great. before, i was only indifferent to studying. now i'm just plain mad about having to take this stupid test. i'm just saying.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Morrison said...

Yeah, but still!

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ironically, talking about speaking in tongues makes me want to punch myself in the face. Something about heated discussions about whether you can speak in a non-existent language for the glory of God/yourself that never seemed to make much sense (I've never met anyone who had a gift of speaking in tongues that involved actually speaking a known language). The way I see it, God just laughs and laughs while we argue and speak gibberish, and while I punch myself in the face. Have fun studying.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home