Saturday, October 29, 2005

doober doober

alright, well i have been doing a lot of thinking, and i have decided that it's time for me to get my priorities straight. if i am going to get serious about really living the full life that Christ came, died, and rose again to give me...i'm going to have to stop messing around. no more wasting time on the internet trying to keep up with twelve different blogs. sure, i'll still go visit the others on xanga and livejournal and myspace every once in a while. but if they are interested in knowing what i'm up to (which they're not), they'll know where to find me. i have decided that i need to channel all my blogging energy into one place, so that i will have more time to get out in the world, ride my bike, take a walk, enjoy the sunshine and semi-fresh air.........or, i will just spend triple the amount of time over here in the blogger world. whichever. in any case, this is where i will be. it's going to be a little bit rocky here at the beginning, while i figure this one out. but hang in there, my friends. it will only get better from here. or possibly, worse.

what do you think? was it blasphemy to bring Jesus' death and resurrection into this?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't think of anything it's blasphemous to bring Jesus death and resurrection into. Plenty of things it'd be blasphemous not to.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home