Tuesday, January 31, 2006

no, i didn't come up with the monkey names.


hey everybody, i got me some new boots tonight. i'm pretty excited about them. i have been very seriously considering getting cowboy boots for the last four or five months...and then i got invited to go watch some PBR february 10th, so i figured it was about time.

in other news, oh no wait...there isn't any. oh well. my show is going well. one more weekend to go. i've had a few nights off this week. so life hasn't been as stressful. although, my improv class sure is a thorn in my flesh. i'm already nervous and the class isn't for another sixteen hours yet. i think it's making me break out. hey, when are we supposed to stop doing that, by the way? i'm 24. it's getting kinda old already.

10 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

Hi,

You have a cool blog and you have just received an invitation to my blog! Feel free to visit it anytime! You rock!

Cheers
Keith

10:33 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

hey, thanks keith.

11:15 PM  
Blogger Kevin Morrison said...

I think I am about to be fined or put on probation for living in Bfield and NOT having boots.


Kieth Rocks!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Kevin Morrison said...

Got my copy of Choke yesterday.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, welcome back from the black hole of school. I'll be glad when your show is over so we can all see you again. Although, here's one you may want to crawl out from under the theater-rock for: We may have both Rich Holt and Chris Lytle at Thursday this week. It may not happen, and could be a near miss-like planets that almost align and then smash into each other.

I want cowboy boots now too. Paul has wanted some for a while. But I don't like country music or bull riding. Does that make me a boot-poser?

11:11 AM  
Blogger Kevin Morrison said...

Denise ~ that would only make you a boot poser if you were a guy.

There is a certain "appeal" to a woman in cowboy boots that overrides any interest deficiency in rodeo or country music.

Go for the boots.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Kevin Morrison said...

who you going to the PBR with. You've almost got me tempted to use some christmas money toward some boots

11:49 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

EVERYONE SHOULD GET BOOTS!!!! Kevin, your wife would look hot in boots, get her some too. Paul should get boots. Denise, get the boots. Keith, go get some boots!! Curt, I'm glad you're getting boots. We should hang out at the PBR. I'm going with Greg. Kevin, can I get the Didymus Craptingency when I come out there for camp? I'm gonna get Choke soon. Have you started it yet?

3:12 PM  
Blogger Kevin Morrison said...

I still haven't gotten the book back, but I will have it by then. I haven't started Choke yet. I'm almost done with Gunslinger. Then I will start.

My wife looks hot in anything, but yes, boots would be a nice touch. I just dn't know if I want to spend the money.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Kevin Morrison said...

wait a minute.... Greg and who?

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home