Thursday, March 12, 2009

A few reasons why CSI: Miami is better than CSI (Las Vegas)

1. The colors in the opening credits of Miami are way more awesome in HD than Vegas'.
2. Horatio Caine has never dated an employee of his.
3. Bugs are not as cool as you think they are.
4. Sunglasses=Awesome
5. Grissom retired before being able to commit "the perfect crime".
6. Calleigh Duquesne.
7. If Horatio Caine did choose to date an employee, he would not date a gaptooth.
8. The possibility of a triple-pause has me on the edge of my seat every Monday night.
9. Horatio Caine followed a suspect to Chile and stabbed him.
10. Horatio Caine cannot be replaced by Lawrence Fishburne.
11. Horatio Caine doesn't need to make eye-contact to get his point across.
12. Sesame Street's parody, RSI: Rhyme Scene Investigation features a Horatio Caine muppet. Not a Gil Grissom muppet.
13. Horatio Caine inspired me to stay off Paddy's dead-friends list. Grissom could never do that.


hahahahaha!

12 Comments:

Blogger Andrew C said...

One reason why CSI (Las Vegas) is better than CSI: Miami

1. CSI does not have Horatio Caine

11:57 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

hahahahaha! that one should be on my list too!

11:59 PM  
Blogger Niall said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sarYH0z948

He really makes your show lose credibility Amy. But I'll still watch it with you anyway.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

your youtube video completely disproved your point, my friend.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Mike J. said...

I swear I posted something last night, but I guess I didn't! Would the fact that there are more boat chases in Miami than in Vegas make it better? I don't watch it, but I figure that's an advantage. I've never heard of a high speed boat chase through the streets of Las Vegas. Not saying it hasn't happened or couldn't somehow, just saying I've never heard of it. That's your job Amy, make a high speed boat chase through Las Vegas happen! And do it all in the name of your foundation.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Kevin Morrison said...

CSI: NY

9:36 PM  
Blogger Padfoot240 said...

Why CSI is better than CSI Miami

1) CSI doesn't have Horatio Caine

Why CSI and CSI Miami is better than CSI NY

1) Watch the intro of Episode 17 in Season 4

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=AQSTMW2D

10:56 AM  
Blogger Cory said...

Why Jack Bauer is greater than the combined cast of all CSI series.

1. he doesn't need evidence to know who done it
2. he doesn't need evidence to shoot you or your wife in the knee cap
3. he's white and his name is not Horatio
4. he doesn't solve a crime, but saves the whole freaking country in 24 hours
5. people fear Jack
6. Jack would've corrected the gap in Sarah's teeth day one
7. Jack would've proceeded to kill Sarah after correcting her gap problem.
8. Jack would've made Lady Heather a submissive at first sight.
9. nobody watches CSI: NY.
10. Jack Bauer can never be replaced

1:31 AM  
Blogger Kevin Morrison said...

I am a huge 24 fan AND I prefer CSINY to the other CSIs. In fact it's not even a preference, but more of a flat out refusal to watch vegas or miami. NY has way cooler autopsies (I've seen enough dead bodies of my own to know what's realistic), AND NY has Captain Dan and the goalie from Miracle! AGAIN!

7:48 AM  
Blogger Mike J. said...

I forgot that I occasionally watch Navy NCSI, and there is nothing better than Abby.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Nathan wins. Hands down.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I've always loved Calleigh.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home