Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A list of some things I'm thankful for:

In no particular order

  1. all the love in my life
  2. the rain
  3. a comfortable bed
  4. my awesome family
  5. the time I spent in Ecuador
  6. The Wireless
  7. my new job at Chili's
  8. the hilarity of The Office
  9. The University Project
  10. lolcats
  11. orange juice
  12. my good friends
  13. hot, running water
  14. blogging
  15. the happy donkey
  16. my relatively good health
  17. the time I spent in Missouri, self-evaluating
  18. the small group I've been going to
  19. CSI: Miami
  20. wordreference.com
  21. meatball mondays
  22. my dog, Pooper
  23. a good night's sleep
  24. my parents letting me live with them
  25. theater
  26. being home for thanksgiving this year

what are YOU thankful for?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about me?

9:24 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

michele, you're already on the list in like three different places. get in the game.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Padfoot240 said...

Yay!

Funny enough, "not having to watch CSI Miami" is on my list

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, I'm not sure that is going to work for me. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

9:37 PM  
Blogger Mike J. said...

Really? You're working at Chili's now? Which one? I'll come visit you, but whatever you do, don't tell Ruby! *wink* I think I might have a gift card somewhere that I need to use!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

haha, yes, i am living in the city that shall not be named. i feel so far away from everything!!!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Kevin Morrison said...

ouch. not everything.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home