Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm in Missouri, self-evaluating.

Because that's all there is to do in Missouri.

Ok, I know I really should post about my experience in Ecuador and my future plans and all that...and I promise, that's coming. But I'm still a little traumatized by that trip and its abrupt end...well, really just the abrupt end part...not the trip itself. So I'm going to stall a little bit more with a post that doesn't really say a whole lot....

or does it???

What you are about to see really happened. And not as a joke. This, my friends, is cowboy church:


4 Comments:

Blogger Mike J. said...

Cowboys can believe in God and usually do when a stampede is heading their way! *grin* Happy trails to you? Where you off to this time? Let's see you're in Ecuador, Missouri, what's the next step Utah or Antarctica? Inquiring minds want to know.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Padfoot240 said...

I wish we had cowboy church

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most amazing thing EVER!!!!

12:59 AM  
Blogger Niall said...

That is the best thing I've ever seen.

Lol.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home