Friday, December 19, 2008

Had a couple fun conversations tonight:

Mom: I'm so glad you're thankful for your awesome family!!!

Me: I take it you just read my Thanksgiving blog post.

Mom: You had me going with the Gudy blog. I thought it was him in both pictures...and I was pretty disturbed actually. So I went to his blog, and I read his blog. I was very impressed.


So...whatever that means. I got a kick out of it.


That conversation took place after the fun conversation I had with my dad earlier this evening:

Me: (looking at Padfoot's family's Christmas card picture) Awww, Paddyyyyy!!

Dad: Who's his girlfriend?

Me: He has a girlfriend?

Dad: Well, unless that's his sister in the picture with him.

Me: .......That's his sister, Dad.

Dad: Oh.........they look awfully close.



HAHAHAHAHA!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Padfoot240 said...

Your dad is dirty!

12:54 AM  
Blogger Kevin Morrison said...

Youngest child gets them when they go senile.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Gudymente said...

dude...your mom is impressed by me...:tear:

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home