Thursday, April 13, 2006

Oh yeah...and one more chapel.


Hey everybody! I just finished my 10-15 page paper explaining my concept of Oedipus Rex by Sophocles. I ended up deciding to set the play in a fictional Japanese samurai culture during the beginning of the Edo period (c. 1600A.D.). I have to tell you...it's twelve pages of awesome. But then again, I probably think that because I wrote one draft and didn't go back and read it again. I just printed it out and I'm going to turn it in the way it is. I mean, I'm just pretty much over it, you know? That was my very last semi-big paper ever! Isn't that exciting? I know, you're right...it's not really that exciting...but I wanted to post because I do feel much less burdened right now, and I wanted to share my new-found freedom. Plus, I'm trying to boost my posting stats on The Blarg. I hope you're all doing great, my friends. 23 days, 18 class sessions, 4 costume renderings, 3 critiques, 1 computer-aided set design, 1 final presentation, 1 final interview, 1 final exam, 1 broadsword fight, and 1 one-act performance to go............ all of a sudden, I feel a little burdened again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Morrison said...

and bald

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home