Monday, April 24, 2006

12 days...


Mexico was awesome! Probably the best Mexico trip to date. I really think that the difference was that this year we had these devotions to do on our own every morning. It was really awesome. All four of the work sites finished at least one coat of stucco, which I don't think has ever happened before. Jason Yost's site even got a couple walls done with the second coat, and Dave Smith's site finished the entire second coat! It was very very successful. I'm exhausted. Today is the tech rehearsal for my directing project one-act. Remember...the one about the monkeys, Swift, Milton and Kafka? Wednesday is when Ryan Gutierrez, Brian Lofing, and Kelsey Cook perform the one-act for an audience which will include my directing teacher, and for twenty percent of my final grade. Two days ago was the first time we rehearsed the play in its entirety. So, we'll see how that works out, I guess. Please pray for this one act to go well, I'm a little nervous.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joycelyn and I loved 'Boy Meets World,' and Ryder Strong in particular. How exciting that they're all gonna be at your graduation.

Break a leg at the performance (or break your performers' legs--whatever is the correct jargon), and happy almost graduation!

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved Ryder Strong, I saw him in person once, it made my year.
Good luck with all your directing stuff and congrats on graduating in 12 days.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home