Thursday, September 10, 2009

Less than two weeks and I'll be on a plane!

Things are coming together really nicely for the University Project. We have a lot of things printed and a website almost ready to go. We have the support of Downey First Christian Church and the missions team, and we're going to be presenting the project to the church this Sunday the 13th.

We want to let people know what the ministry is about and how they can get involved, and the difference they can make in the life of a young person in Ecuador.

Ironically, this presentation is probably the most important one we have to make and the one I definitely feel least prepared for. Time is running short...and I don't know if I'll have enough of it to make a video. I hope a small lack of visual media won't deter people from being a part of what's going on.

Anyway...not too much longer after that, I head back to Ecuador to run the program on that end. Please pray for us as we get things going with this project. And for the students who are hoping we will find sponsors for them. And for me as I live in a far-away place for a longer period of time this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home