Thursday, April 02, 2009

Michele...do you not see the volcano over there? It's erupting.

So I had this terrible nightmare last night. It started off nice and peaceful. I was up at Angeles Crest Christian Camp with Michele and Nathan...apparently, this was way back in the day when we were The Burn staff, and we had a group of jr. highers up there for a summer camp.

Then all of a sudden, we look over to a neighboring mountaintop and see that there is thick black smoke coming out of the top of the mountain, and it's really billowing out, filling up the sky. And then we realize...that mountain is a volcano. And it's going to erupt any time now. So me and Nathan are like, "Michele, let's just get in your truck and get out of here before we find ourselves being chased down the mountain by lava!" and Michele says, "Let's just wait and see what happens. Maybe we can get through the next couple days of camp before it erupts. I'd hate to leave early."

So...I'm sure that speaks volumes about my sub-conscious' concern for the safety of others. Also...will try not to read my new book right before falling asleep again.

5 Comments:

Blogger Padfoot240 said...

SPOILERS!!!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Yeah, Paddy. 'Cause Terra Nova: The Search is a story about me, Mike and Nathan at Jr. High camp at Angeles Crest.

1:35 PM  
Blogger http://alberico.net said...

I was thinking you should probably write a book.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Trento said...

I love that you call it Terra Nova: The Search.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Amy, you are so right. Mike is irresponsible and would totally disregard the dangers of an active volcano. You should write a book on 'Volcano Preparedness' and NOT let Michele help you with it.

(If Mike doesn't post again, I'm gonna leave derogatory comments about him on everyone else's blog.)

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home