Sunday, February 17, 2008

please, Winkie??? :-)

well, i have a couple favors to ask...

the first is: can someone who knows more about video cameras than i do (pretty much anybody) tell me what kind of video camera i should be looking at purchasing for my upcoming trip to ecuador? i won't be doing anything super fancy with it, i guess. i'd just like to have a camera with decent sound quality and the ability to zoom in and out. i'll be using it to record video blogs, and some simple video projects here and there...stuff that i'll edit together and send back to dfcc every month or so. and assuming i get a nice refund on my taxes this year, i'd like to spend somewhere in the $300-$400 range. i would appreciate any help you can offer! thanks

the second favor i'd like to ask is: kevin, will you do my taxes for me? :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Padfoot240 said...

Oscar can help you with finances

1:23 AM  
Blogger Kevin Morrison said...

Sorry. I haven't been on here in a while, but yes, I will do your taxes. And for you, I will wave my 95% preparation fee.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

yesss!! no prep fee! thanks!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Andrew C said...

Turbo Tax is good stuff, remember if happen to be a State Farm customer you can get it free.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

kevin is my turbo tax

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home