Saturday, January 05, 2008

mom, dad...i'd really love to have an ipod for my birthday

well, i'd like to say that i took care of the problem and left a note from the Geek Squad on Barajas' door. but, the morrison lazy gene allowed me to comfortably do nothing and wait it out while they figured it out on their own. either way, we have got The Wireless on heritage circle again.

in other news, i am proud to announce that this christmas i successfully influenced my young niece in what i consider to be a wonderful way. and i am looking forward to her carrying on my tradition for years to come.


9 Comments:

Blogger Andrew C said...

lol, did you seriously leave a note from Geek Squad? Picture of it?

9:34 AM  
Blogger Andrew C said...

nevermind, I have disease that prevents me from reading the first half of sentences.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

Now all you have to do is teach her to scream, "I WANT ANUDDER TELEPHONE!"

11:54 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

i really need to copy that tape to disc before there are no more tape players left in the world. so that i can enjoy it for years to come. haha. thanks for the reminder of how awesome i was at age 2, denise. and andrew...blah blah blah blah sorry to disappoint. blah blah blah blah i hope you're getting some kind of help for your problem. :-)

11:35 AM  
Blogger Andrew C said...

Since you aren't with the Burn anymore do you have a new email or you still using that one? Got a link to your Christmas Eve performance ready.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Kevin Morrison said...

thanks again for providing a blame outlet for all things out of the ordinary that my daughter might do.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

i take credit for the funny. anything destructive comes from lindsay or alonna.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Kevin Morrison said...

agreed.

I just checked the christmas pics from our camera and they're even better...

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's an ipod? No, seriously, what do those initials stand for? Does anybody even know? Or, could you just make something up to placate me (I don't get to use "placate" in very many sentences).

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home