Friday, January 18, 2008

consulate schmonsulate

well, your encouragement has been really appreciated, and has really helped me to be...um...encouraged. and that's exactly what i needed considering the call to the consulate was totally fruitless.

i went to church monday morning and asked davíd to call for me (since when i had called before it was very difficult to understand the woman who answered because her accent was so heavy). i wanted to make sure my questions got asked correctly, understood correctly and that the answers were understood as well. so he called and asked a couple of questions and whoever was on the other end suggested it might be easier to just e-mail the information on visas to davíd. he gave his e-mail address and hung up. that was monday. we're still waiting for that e-mail.

i think the most frustrating part of this whole process for me is the dependency that i need to have on other people, and the waiting to hear what they decide. i don't like to be dependent. i guess dependency on Him is something God wants me to learn and respect. well fine. but i don't have to like it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

amiga,
¡te entiendo! tampoco me gusta depender de otros. pero estoy aprendiendo mucho acerca de depender de Dios en el libro "desde adentro para afuera" (inside out). no me gusta, pero ¡es tan necesario!

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home