Monday, June 26, 2006

Back In November Blarg Friends

Well, most of the preparations have been made...all I need now is to buy a tiny pillow and figure out how to fit it in my bag. We are leaving for Ecuador Wednesday night/Thursday morning and I am really excited. I am excited to spend a couple weeks with the group that's going from our church, and I am excited to meet the new people that have begun to attend the church in El Recreo over the last year, and I am really excited to see old friends again. I can't believe a year has gone by since I was there last. It really does seem like yesterday.

Last night was my last shift at Ruby's for a while. They let me take a leave of absence until November. It was kind of a sad night. Turns out, I kinda like that place and (most of) the people in it.

Well, I've been doing a lot of stressing out over it and I think it's time to share with you my biggest concern. Soon, I will be gone to Peru for three months. I'm not sure exactly how often the internet will be accessible. Yes, the home in which I will be staying is equipped for internet use, but I do not know what kind of "free time" I'm looking at...which brings me to this: Will I be moved to the Dead Blarg Friends section? Or deleted completely? This question has been causing a lot of worry and fear. I hope you will all have compassion on my poor blog. Maybe if you have to move it, you could move it to the Temporarily Out Of Commission Blarg Friends category...or the Might Be Updated, Might Not...Take A Gamble And Click The Link Blarg Friends list. In any case...know that it will not be by choice if I do not update. I will try my best. (Trying Their Best Blarg Friends).

I will miss you all while I'm in Ecuador. Be seeing you in a couple weeks.

4 Comments:

Blogger media39 said...

being in the dead blog column isn't that bad actually, good at times. you don't have to post anything but can comment whenever you want. I purpose a coma section right under the dead blog status. That way you can pop in and out of your coma status without being a dead blog. Thats my suggestion.

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's about we put you on "Blog Sabbatical?"

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a "Blog-gonnit" section for those like Ames who enjoy traveling to obscure places with questionable amenities? After all, it's not for lack of desire ... we all KNOW she'd be posting 24 x 7 if she had access (right).

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Denise's idea of blog sabatical.

I'll miss you tons!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home