Saturday, April 29, 2006

7 Days...

Last night was the banquet for Vanguard's theater department. It was really nice. All the seniors got up and said a little something and mine was great. Everybody was laughing a lot, which is good because I was trying to be funny. One of my professors, Paul, actually came up to me later and said he was sorry he hadn't gotten to know me better and talked with me for a while. I think that the theater department is maybe the only redeeming quality of Vanguard. Let me show you why I feel this way.



This is a picture of the main walkway through campus. Does anyone want to guess what all those balloons are tied to?
















Yep, you guessed right...baby heads.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why baby heads, again?

I kindly request that you please publish your speech.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Nobody knows why...that's the scary part. And thank you, but I respectfully decline said request. I really don't even remember what I said anyway.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home