Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Or am I a lot retarded?

Well, I did pretty decently at the room-cleaning-out. There's definitely still more to do (I haven't looked under my bed yet) but I made a dent. The cupboards above my closet are almost empty, and I can actually open the doors of my closet without worrying about getting trapped under a pile of fallen clothes/shoes/purses/blankets/belts/hats/etc. Thank you for all the helpful suggestions.

So as I was walking to church this morning with Sarah she began telling me about the pilates (?) video she's been exercising to and I thought to myself, "man, I wish I could get motivated to do that every day or every other day or whatever. And of course that thought led to this one: "It's too bad that I don't even exercise that much, but I have more motivation to do that than I have to study my Bible...what's the deal?" So my question is, do you think anyone would buy a workout/devotional video? An exercise dvd, or series of dvds that leads you through a series of devotions or a book of the bible or whatever. What do you think about that? I think that I would invest in something like that. I mean I know that just having the video wouldn't magically endow me with the discipline to do it consistently...but at least I would only have to muster up the motivation to do one thing instead of two separate things. Am I a little retarded?

4 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Morrison said...

That's unheard of.... which is exactly why I say look a little deeper into it.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Padfoot240 said...

Like doing jumping jacks to Psalm 100?

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes.

7:13 AM  
Blogger kmpolacek said...

What a fabulously unique idea... various yoga stretches while contemplating various devotions. A lovely way to start a morning. I love it!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home