Friday, June 22, 2007

Loneliness

*WARNING: NO CRITICISMS ALLOWED*

So here's one of the videos I made to take to Ecuador next week to introduce the topic of one of the youth nights. I'm pretty happy with how it came out. This is the first project I've ever edited on my own, so I'm proud of it. I know it could use some work, and there are few technical parts that make me cringe a little when I watch it, but overall I think it will communicate the message really clearly. Well....this one won't. I mean...because it's in English...you know? Obviously, I had Natalie record a Spanish version as well. And that's the one we will be showing in Ecuador....but I thought all my English-speaking friends and family would appreciate the English one. Enjoy. And be nice. It's my first try.



1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

i changed some settings. does it load now?

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home