Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Shooby Dooby Down to Ruby's

For fear of moving to Dead Blarg Friends status, here I am, posting again. There's just nothing to say. I'm feeling stuck because every week is the same and nothing ever changes. Monday-wake up, go to swim practice, go to work. Tuesday-wake up, go to swim practice, go to work. Wednesday-wake up, go to church, go to swim practice, go back to church. Thursday-wake up, go to swim practice, go to work. Friday-wake up, go to swim practice, go to work. Saturday-wake up, go to work. Sunday-wake up, go to church, go to work. Don't you feel stuck just reading it? I'm hungry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cory said...

I'll make sure to invite you to my movie night. I'm about due for one anyways. I'll keep you posted

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home